October 7, 2013

Just Trust

I can't believe I'm making this post... It doesn't seem real...

tears

frustration

anger

and loss

but in His timing, it happens

it really does

if you trust in His plan

miracles can happen

even when you reach a point that you think it won't

it's just when you think that maybe you should just give up on your hope and ream

that maybe you should release the thought of having a certain life

God surprises you

and teaches you

that your life is planned

and all you have to do is relinquish the control

so i did..... i let go of the control

after 2.5 years and a failed IUI attempt

all on our own and His time....


Rainbow BeanSprout is due to join our world June 2014 and we couldn't be happier!!

Look for bumpdates to come!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has continued to follow on our journey and support us through every step of the way.

7 blessings, thoughts. &. feelings:

~md said...

hello. I know we've never met, but ever since I came across your blog and read your story, I have prayed for you. Specifically that ya'll would become conceive a child again. Ohhh! I am so thrilled for ya'll!!! God is so good!!!

My New Normal said...

Congrats!

Missy F said...

Amazing & sweet! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy, healthy & blessed pregnancy/delivery/life ; )

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations! Here's to wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy! Can't wait for bump updates and to "meet" this new little rainbow!

Unknown said...

Awwww I am sooo happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for updates :). Thanks for sharing your story and your precious Savanna with us! Sending prayers your way!!!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news!!!

Christie said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you....and wish you lots of love, happiness, and good health!