April 7, 2012

Spring For SIDS

Only a few days left folks!

I just wanted to give a quick update real quick..

I have ordered the bands.. this year we are doing silicone wristbands. Standard size.

White.
Debossed print.
Saying "remembering tiny angels"
With the SFS logo next to it.
With a blue/pink ribbon tied around it.

A donation of $5 will get you one of these and because we were able to get them so cheap 100% of the profit will benefit the SIDS institute! I am soo excited to get them in. I ordered them the day before yesterday. I will post pics once they come in.

I had someone ask if we were able to put their individual child's name on the bands.. and while I really wish this was something we could do, we are not able to do that at this time. I tried to keep the saying as generic as possible, trying to honor not just my girl but all others who have lost. Whether it be SIDS, stillbirth, miscarriage etc...

I am so grateful to the many of you who have contributed thus far. Any amount of any kind is always helpful. And maybe that $1 will be the extra dollar that's needed to help save a life, or inform another family who is uneducated on SIDS.

If you would like to make a contribution in honor of Savanna, you may do so here..

springforsids.org/teams/savannas-smiles

Once payment is received we will ship out the band via USPS.

Please email me t.bogue [at] live [dot] com with your mailing address.

Thanks again everyone!!! :)

0 blessings, thoughts. &. feelings: